WHO WE ARE
Emery J. Stephans, Founder and CEO
Emery is the Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Enterprise Analysis Corporation (EAC).
His specialties include:
- Corporate strategy and business development
- Portfolio and pipeline evaluation
- Comprehensive assessments of market opportunities to guide company strategies (e.g. bio-repositories, critical biomarkers in emergency medicine, hospital acquired infections, molecular diagnostics, tissue testing, animal health and nutrition, clinical laboratory automation, data management and connectivity in point of care testing)
- Risk assessments for implementation plans (e.g. the plan for a new cardiac hospital in Shanghai)
- Alliances and partnerships in life science and clinical medicine
Prior to EAC, Emery had a 26 year career at IBM as an executive in various marketing, development, manufacturing, and headquarters positions. This included 10 years in IBM’s biomedical systems business unit and two years on special assignment at the New York Hospital – Cornell Medical Center.
Emery chaired the Industrial Liaison Committee of the AACC POCT division and is also a past chair of the NCCLS Subcommittee on Data Management.